Gerber 22-41678 Multi Purpose Military Sheath – Made in U.S.A. – 2140
- ✅Feedback: This was a excellent choice for my 5 inch folding Gerber knife. I bought it for the size and Velcro closure, not a snap. The connect where your belt goes thru is plastic. So the sheath does move around on my waist between the two belt loops. Not A problem if I cinch my belt a bit more. I like the sheath, a lot.
- ✅Feedback: Same pouch that is issued with Military Gerber 600 multitool. Has enough room for accessories and extra drive attachment. The bottom of the pouch is closed so parts don’t fall out! Others like Leatherman have open bottoms on some of their pouches. My issued pouch still works – but it’s worn from rough use. Other pouches are too small. Fits belt or molle gear.
- ✅Feedback: The Gerber knife sheath fits my Benchmade knife perfecty, It is well made and very strudy.
- ✅Feedback: Fits a leather man perfectly! The included Allen wrench for my multi tool in secret pouch is a bonus!
- ✅Feedback: Exactly what I needed. Fit my Bear Grylls Gerber folding knife perfectly.